Thursday, March 13, 2008

Resting up


I am getting rested up after Laura Beth and Nick were here this weekend. The leftovers are pretty well gone. Drat--that means I will have to start cooking again. Not much quilty news, worked on some heartstrings blocks, almost have 48 done. And tonight I loaded a QOV someone asked me to quilt--it's done similar to Mary's Strippie quilts--in patriotic fabrics. I hope in a few days I will have it done and a picture taken. I am going to quilt it with a panto called "Jungle Fever". Something not quite so frilly.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so ready to start a new string quilt. Hopefully this week I can work on some blocks in between phone calls to set up/stop utilities and getting change of address notices out. Oh yeah, I'm going to try and squeeze in some sleep too!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...