Sunday, August 10, 2008

Monday Goals

Goals for this week, maybe no goals at all?? We head back to SD today, and by Wednesday I have to be at my volunteer position, then Ken is heading there for the weekend (he's on vacation) and it's Riverboat Days next weekend. So a fun weekend is planned. I will take along some blocks "just in case" I feel like sewing.

1) Get borders on Laura Beth's and Nick's baby quilt
2) sew Slide Show blocks into a top and add the borders

Enough sewing goals for this week, summer will start winding down and I want to play this weekend!!

1 comment:

Stephanie D. said...

"Have" to be at your "volunteer" position? Sounds like my job!

Have fun!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...