Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Stash Report

I didn't buy anything this week, but I did reduce the stash! I took fabric with me to the Heartstrings Sew In and donated it for backing and pillowcases. I also took a big box of strings, a set of foundations, and enough green fabric to cut centers for 48 blocks. So I probably reduced my stash by at least 10 yards--maybe more as I donated 96 blocks I had done! I didn't finish anything, but I did put together two tops while at the sew in, it was a very good day. Great people, great fun! Thanks to everyone who organized it.

6 comments:

katie z said...

I bet you used more than 10 yards! Come on, give yourself some bigger numbers. Good job!

Stephanie D. said...

Judy will be jealous! lol

MightyMom said...

you got to SEW and reduce your stash??!!

oh I'm just green.

pdudgeon said...

way to go! you were really productive this week. i think i need some of that energy and motivation. great job!!!

Mary said...

I agree - between the blocks and fabric there must have been more than 10 yards but I tend to underestimate too.

Pat said...

I think you used more than 10 yards, too!

Did you bring home the tops to quilt? so we can get a peek at them?!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...