Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Stash Report


Stash report again?  Already??  Hmmm---let me think.  I bought 2.5 yards this week, one yard for binding that I didn't like when I got it next to the top, so it goes into the stash.  Bummer!  The other 1.5 yards were some brown 30's reproductions, you just don't see them as often as I like.  


But I did have some finishes.  I got the binding on the bricks and stepping stones quilt--I figure that used about 15 yards.  And I finished the blue isolette cover, that adds another 5 yards used.  Also made 2 more pillowcases--that is 2.2 yards.  Oh, forgot a binding, that used .75 yards So 2.5 back, and 22.95 yards ahead--that makes me at-------95.80 yards used!   And in checking my quilt rack, I found a UFO that only needs binding.  So this week I hope to get the binding on it and that should get me to 100 yards, if I don't relapse and buy a bunch of fabric.  LOL  

I've enjoyed keeping track of what I've bought, what I've finished.  And I look forward to next year, I want to bust another 100 yards.  Another goal, finish 6 UFO's.  This year the goal was 12, one per month, and I made that.  I still have UFO's hanging in the closet and on shelves, but they are getting less instead of more!  


Total figures so far---142.70 bought, 238.80 used--I've used 95.80 of my stash!

3 comments:

MightyMom said...

QUICK!!

hide the coupon!!!!


:-)



good job friend!

Donna said...

Great job! I love that so many of you met the 100 yards busted goal. Think you can do it again next year?

Infinity Quilter said...

Wow, look at your numbers! You're soooo close to 100!!! C'mon you can do it!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...