Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Can't Sleep

My life is busy but actually pretty quiet. So sewing with the Nebraska people is pretty exciting. I am SO looking forward to it! It started raining here about 9:30pm and is just now tapering off. Almost 6 hours of steady rain. But the rain makes me ache, so I'm up for some pain killer! I made salted nut roll bars to take along for while we sew. The car is packed. All I need to do is get up and get ready to go. My camera is packed and attached to my purse. Spare batteries and memory card too.

6 comments:

pdudgeon said...

have fun and bring back lots of pics for us.

Tins and Treasures said...

Have fun, I can't wait to hear all about it. You'll sleep well tonight! Take care ~Natalie

Pat said...

Have fun! and enjoy your time sewing with friends :)

jillquilts said...

Have a great time sewing with your buddies! It's always exciting to meet up with quilting pals! I can't wait to hear about it and see some pictures!

Stephanie D. said...

Have a great time!

katie z said...

Mmm... salted nut rolls! When we lived in Nebraska, people always gave those to my dad for Christmas because he loves them!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...