Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Goals


I didn't make all my goals last week, but that's ok.  I did family things. 


This week I will work on--

  1. load a top to quilt
  2. finish sewing red/white bricks and stepping stones blocks together
  3. finish sewing blue/white blocks together
  4. cut out a challenge project
  5. sew two pillowcases 

There, I have some variety on my list--cutting, piecing, quilting!

And it snowed a bit again last night, but no wind.  I would think it's about 4 inches of fluffy snow.

 

And because I wish it were spring already, I have some paperwhites I forced inside that are blooming.
 


This list will keep me busy, two days of socializing has me tired!  

5 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

Uugh.......snow! You can keep it. I hope you reach all your goals this week.

Dotty Jane said...

Good luck with your goals. I'm a listmaker, too. That's the only way I can keep on track!

Wishing you an early spring:)

Brenda said...

Well, your Monday goals took me till Wednesday to read!!! Look like great goals to me. I am just trying to get me to take a picture of the top I finished yesterday, blog about it, and pull out my next UFO and get it ready to finish. My top is not finished, I don't do my own quilting, but it's not in pieces anymore - so that is GREAT!!
Keep up the good work, and send the snow up here!!!!!

Bell's Doings said...

I also started paperwhites early. Have never done or planted them before. Do yours have a really strong bad scent?? Mine do. My family made me move them out of the kitchen far away. I enjoy your blog. I'm a SDakotan and quilter too.

MightyMom said...

sweet little flowers! do they smell?

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...