Saturday, March 27, 2010

CHAOS

My sewing area has been turned upside down!  I am finding things I had forgot I had.  But it's a good thing.  Henrietta has pulled out some UFO blocks and is putting them together.  We haven't been able to quilt for a few days, the carpenter is here putting up shelves around my quilting room about a foot down from my ceiling for "precious treasures".  I hope by this evening we will be back to normal and I can quilt.  Maybe.  




Lots of stuff under those sheets!  The carpenter really didn't make a mess, I just figured if I covered most of it, if something did fall over or spill or WHATEVER, I would have it covered!  And I hope to move sewing machines around a bit.  Unless some Heartstrings people are coming to sew, them I will pull out LOTS of machines!  I have beds too, no need for hotels.  As long as you don't mind the accommodations, I'd be glad to have company!

Well, I better get back to work, I would like to get some sewing done tonight!
 



PS--Although Henrietta and I brought home BOXES and BAGS of fabric from Jay, we have ADDED to it and donated to a 4-H group who has a very small budget.  So I will have to guess at my reduction in stash, as I forgot to measure it.  Henrietta (the math whiz) will have a better guess than I do!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I saw the sheet and wondered who might be under it... I foul up in the operating room? Glad to hear it is only a sewing room protecting sheet.

MightyMom said...

love the wrought iron brackets!

of course, I love intricate wrought iron no matter how it's used! I even have a wrought iron table lamp....it's my pride and joy! I bought it after the kids broke 2 lamps figuring they couldn't break this one....3 years later it's still here!! :-)

and YES I want chocolate and sweets dammit.

Sweet P said...

Oooo . . . I like those shelves. I've been thinking about putting up shelves in my studio.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...