Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Still Here


Still here, Easter is over, Laura Beth, Nick and Mason have gone home.  I've come down with a cold, so slightly under the weather.   Cold and drippy out, but no real rain--yet.  I have done a little sewing, started to put sashings on my disappearing 4 patches.  Don't laugh, I KNOW some are on the wrong side!  But it will be fine, I will assemble it in groups of blocks. (ala Pat!)


The original plan was no sashings, but after putting a few together I decided I didn't like them.  A light sashing didn't define the blocks, so I used a black.  I will play with it more tomorrow maybe.  

No goals this week.  My brain is too foggy.  

4 comments:

MightyMom said...

what about the sashing between the rows? do you add that in one long strip or do you put sashings on 2 sides of each block then assemble??

keep trying to call you back THANKS FOR THE CHOCOLATE AND FABRIC!! :-) you're a sweetie. Gator has pneumonia....or so they told us at 4:30 Tues morning....

Catsngrams said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. I just got over a cold. It was a beast. Oranges lots of oranges. Love the blocks and black sashing will work wonderful.

Brenda said...

I like the black sashing between the blocks, it really makes them pop.

Tanya said...

Ooh! Pretty pretty! Those blocks will be lovely with the dark sashings!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...