Monday, November 19, 2012

Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

I'm still putting yoyo blocks together.  Once in a while this happens---


Ooops!  See what everyone is working on at Patchwork Times.

Weekly goals---
  1. One more yoyo block
  2. Bind Henrietta's quilt
  3. work on a UFO
Sunday I laid out the 36 patch blocks and the additional scrappy blue bargello blocks and have them ready to sew together.  Forgot to take a picture.

Saturday we ate at my nephew and his wife's -- it always tastes better when someone else cooks it.  Thanks Brian and Judy!  Although you're not supposed to play with your food Hannah decorated her fingers.  That's OK--she loves olives.  




5 comments:

Sara said...

Those yo-yo blocks are so cute. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family!

Missy Shay said...

I loved your yo-yo's, I pinned them to my yo-yo board!

Missy Shay said...

I can't find a place to follow your blog? I love traditional quilts also.

Nancy said...

My nephews ate olives from their fingertips, too.

Assembling another yo-yo block should not be a problem for you. You are on a roll!

Happy Thanksgiivng

desertskyquilts said...

I don't see an oops on your block. =) It looks great, just needs that last one sewn in.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...