Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Design Wall Monday

This week I worked on Weedwacker parts.  One complete block is done--


No design wall, I have design grass!  Not much sewing this weekend, but my sewing nook is ready to go--


My sewing is left ready to go!  No need to put it away, its ready for a "JOT" moment.  (Just One Thing)   

Last year I promised my mailbox a makeover.  This weekend it happened--


I think its the best looking mailbox in the row--


Its has a lovely lime green bucket of concrete for a base.  Many mailboxes here are done this way.  If a snowplow hits it in the winter it falls over or moves out of the way.  The green bucket helps with visibility in snow.  And--I love green!  Thank you DH Ken for helping with the new mailbox.  He thought it was so nice he wanted to take it home to replace our mailbox there--the one he wired to the arm!  Yes, a snowplow hit it this winter.  Probably another mailbox project in the future.  

The weather has been ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!  65-72F during the day and in the 40's at night.  Perfect camping weather!  

~LORI in Nebraska~

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Mailbox looks great!
It's always good to have something ready to sew. I need to get on that!
Hang on....They say we might get storms tonight with high winds. I'd be fine with just some rain.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...