Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Still Here

I'm still here.  Still working each summer at the campground but last winter we were in New Mexico.  Not as much time to sew but I manage to keep busy!  No garden but I am growing flowers in pots.

This was earlier this spring--

And today--



The dahlias are blooming like crazy.  


I planted zinnias and different morning glories as they are very hardy.  A bag of glad bulbs on clearance were tossed in the pots, this is the first one to bloom--

I hope to blog more often but working 7 days a week from April 30th to October 1st means there isn't always something to blog about.  Lori1R at the Campground in Central South Dakota

2 comments:

Sara said...

So happy to see your blog post pop up today!! I missed you! Which park are you at this summer?

Your flowers look great. I have one pot on my deck with a dahlia. It has kept blooming in spite of the abuse it has taken from wild critters visiting my deck. But I do have a big orange canna lily that has been thriving.

Sharon M said...

We've missed you.
Hope you return to blogland after summer ends.
Best,
Sharon M

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...