Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday

A beautiful fall day earlier this week. Perfect weather.  I sat outside the booth in the shade and crocheted--


Eventually I lost the shade and then retreated inside.  I do have a quilty finish, the binding was sewn down in between rains--



Its a QOV I will donate.  Scrappy reds, a solid dark blue, and white.  Quilted with wandering stars. From this book--


I will say 12 yards of fabrics used.  It was fun to make and so easy.  Lori1R at the Campground Workhouse 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful quilt. This so called autumn season has been hot and humid over here in Minnesota. No outdoor handwork this week.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...