Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

I bought fabric this week.  3 yards of extra wide flannel for a backing to Chocolate Covered Cherries, and 2 yards to make a border for the same.  I have enough of the inner fabrics to make a binding--maybe!  

So the numbers for the year are 5 yards in, 0 yards out, 5 yards in for the year.  But I HAVE been sewing, and soon will have some finishes.

I decided to quilt Jane M's Giant Star top with the panto Plumage and "antique satin" colored thread.  The thread blends into the background areas, but still shows so beautifully.  I couldn't wait to start it!  

I sewed another round on the courthouse steps blocks, only two left!  

3 comments:

Stephanie D. said...

Hey, backing is a necessity!

Was the movie good?

MightyMom said...

sew sew sew

Pat said...

I also brought backing this week!

More rounds on your courthouse steps...almost done?!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...