Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Stash Report


Boy, time flies when you're having fun.  I haven't finished a project, so no stash used.  And although I bought some fabric, it was for a quilt I was commissioned to make, so I don't count that in "my" stash.  Anything left over will get counted when I'm done.  So it's a boring report, zero used, zero bought.  


By next week I will have a Ann's QOV done, it just needs the binding applied and sewn down.  And I hope to get another quilt loaded.  Since I feel better I WANT TO SEW!!

7 comments:

Lori said...

You were using fabric in your mind right? Glad your feeling better. I hope the rest of the family feels better too.
You have to check out my blog, I put the shave cat picture on it for you around dec 11th lol

Shannon said...

Boring isn't always bad...at least you didn't add.

Passionate Quilter said...

hey--that's okay--not all weeks can we be using stash. But you didn't go backwards either--so it's a GOOD week! :)

Pat said...

When you don't add any fabric...I consider that a GOOD week! If you use in that same week...then it's AWESOME :)

SueR said...

I am in complete agreement with Shannon and Pat--nothing in and nothing out is actually a pretty good stash report from my perspective!

MightyMom said...

ME TOO! problem is time....sigh.

Sherry said...

Zero can be a great number. . .especially if it means you did not add more to the stash.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...