Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Goals


After writing my Sunday stash report, I know I need to finish a few projects.  Over the weekend I've finished three tops to the quilting stage, now I have to find some backing. 



From top to bottom--D9P, Bricks and Stepping Stones, Geese Medallion



So my goals for this week will be--

  1. Quilt one of the tops
  2. Work on my baby D9P blocks
  3. Finish another top to the quilting stage
  4. Don't start anything NEW until I finish at least one more project! 
  5. Make two pillowcases to donate

I really have an urge to start something, I want to work on my People quilt, but know I should finish at least one more quilt before I do that.  



I had to push myself this week to make my goals.  But sometimes goals are to challenge you to try harder.  I don't have any plans at the moment to "road trip" anywhere, so hopefully it will be a good week to get things done.  

7 comments:

pdudgeon said...

D9P's are so forgiving! i have one on my bed right now that i made a couple of years ago, and it makes me smile every time i see it. Congratulations on your three new tops!

Vicki W said...

That's great progress!

Stephanie D. said...

What the heck--start something! Strike while the iron is hot!


Or, do it your way.


Hehhehehe

Brenda said...

You made great progress!!!

Mary said...

I know the feeling -- I was thrilled when I decided I'd accomplished enough *should do* to allow myself to start on the 9 patches.

Tamera said...

You're really ticking off those goals you're setting for yourself. Good going!

MightyMom said...

fantastic work this week!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...