Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Goals


Time to set some goals.

  1. Load, quilt, and bind a top

There, I think that's a big goal for the week. Truthfully, I'm under the gun. I saw that I'm #3 on Stashbuster's UFO list, and fear I may become "Queen"!

I also issued a challenge to "get out of the rut". Yes, I'm in a rut, I love to make quilts out of scraps. So my way to get out of the rut is I'm going to make a two color quilt from an antique pattern. And it's NOT my colors!! And it has to be done THIS YEAR! Anyone care to join me??

And I joined "Rosewillow's Unfinished Business" in the Too Good to Cut Challenge. I think I have my fabric picked. More on that later!

4 comments:

Tamera said...

I was just thinking about how much I admire two color quilts and how I always make scrappy quilts, so I'm game to make a two color quilt this year.

Dianne B. said...

I'd like to make a two-colour quilt, too -- it would make a nice change from my usual. :) Is any traditional block OK, or should it come from a specific group?

Kathie said...

I love 2 color quilts I would love to join you in that challenge this year..can't wait to see the one you will make!
Kathie

MightyMom said...

nope, not gonna join you...but you can make it purple and green any pattern...nice and snuggly....big enough for 2 adults and 3 kids to snuggle under then send it too

Mightymom in Texas

;-)

heeheee.....

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...