Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Tales from the Mailbox on HWY 121

1R has been neglecting me.  Ken picked up the mail on Saturday and there was a box--and I don't know what's in it!  1R at least took pictures of what was in the wonderful smelly package from Vic.  But this one--is it a secret?  I tell you, I'm going to pout until she tells me what was in it!!

1Rs isn't here November-April or so.  Its vacation for me.  Luckily I am not lonely, I'm in a row of mailboxes so we chat all the time--I'm the one leaning on the left, 1Rs promised me an update next year. 


I overlook a restraurant/beer/bait place--


That place is JUMPIN' on the weekends!  Loud music and the parking lot is full of vehicles!  They have a billboard that "moves"--

Don't you love that?  Great idea!

Back to pouting!  

The Mailbox on HWY 121

3 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the laugh today!! I often neglect my mail box too because I forget to walk down the block to check.

Vic in NH said...

Ahhh, smelly old Vic with her sachets! Now I need to figure out the address for your sister mailbox in the winter time.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I used to get my mail on Mondays & Thursdays, sometimes Saturdays, when I worked. Now with retirement I forget the mail even exists. :) Daughter's family has eaten at the Dam Fish Shack and she says the food is good.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...