Wednesday, October 4, 2017

OMG for October

Time to set goals for October!  I have two--finish the Easy Hourglass blocks I have already sewn into 4 patches and finish binding the the horse quilt.  That will keep me busy this month.  I think I have enough 4 patches to make 96 more Easy Hourglass Units.


Next weekend is my guild's quilt show and I have entered a few quilts.  I'm linking up to Elm Street Quilts OMG.

Saturday we celebrated Mason's 9th birthday--



Can't believe he's nine already! 







Being a grandparent is so much fun!  Happy 9th birthday Mason!

~Lori in Nebraska~


4 comments:

Sara said...

I had to refresh my memory on how the 4-patch becomes the hour glass. Missouri Star tutorials are so clever!

Katie Z. said...

How is he so big? It blows my mind that I can remember you telling us when he was born. I've been reading your blog a long time!

Patty said...

Fun blocks and cute grandson. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Bonnie said...

Hum, two things for your OMG -- good for you. Hope both of them get completed! And, Happy Birthday to Mason.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...