Monday, October 29, 2018

Blue Stay Centered blocks

This week Stay Centered saw the first blocks pieced--


A few of the light blue blocks are pretty light but I think they will be fine when put in the entire quilt.  Stay Centered is a free pattern you can find here. 
  
The design wall still has these blocks on it--


2Rs made these blocks--she has the book.   Yesterday I sewed the blocks into rows and today I pressed the seams.  I'm not taking them OFF the design wall until they are sewn together.

And I completed the first week of Double Irish Stars--


Its a free QAL and I LOVE the pattern.  

That's how my week has gone.  The camper is home, unpacked and mostly put away.  I had to sort/organize a bit in the sewing room to get to the design wall but there is a narrow goat path now.   

Lori1R in South Dakota
 

3 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

beautiful quilts and terrific progress so far...

Sara said...

I'm guessing that unpacking that camper is always bitter sweet because it means that winter is near.

Looks like you have a great start on some big projects.

Kat Scribner said...

Stars and Chains, gorgeous, I want to start mine !

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...