Saturday, December 1, 2018

OMG

My OMG for November (actually there are two) was to finish binding Mary's Orange quilt and keep up with Double Irish Stars QAL--



Mary's quilt is finished!  YAH!!  And I was able to sew Double Irish Stars rows together--


Its waiting for borders--nothing I like in my stash so will have to shop.  

Goals for December are--

1)Finish binding Mary's blue/brown quilt

 
2)sew all the rows together on the 2nd Corner Four Patch project (well, about half the blocks are made, I need to make the rest!)  Its a wonderfully versatile block, check out the link-


I need to make more blocks first--


 I'm linking with Elm Street Quilts

~Lori1R in South Dakota~

11 comments:

Sara said...

Those quilts are all beautiful, but that corner 4-patch is really something special. That caught my eye and makes me want to try my hand at that pattern.

Danice G said...

All very pretty works. That orange color is really colorful.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely quilts, and pretty blocks. Love the Corner Four Patch project. Good luck with your goals!

cityquilter grace said...

oooh all pretty stuff...love the orange and those four patches, oh my...can't wait to see the whole top!

Laura said...

Fun projects, but I love that orange quilt! So bright, fun, and cheery!

Good luck with your December goals!

Sharon - IN said...

Nice quilts! Hope your month goes well doing up those finishes!

Mary of the Orange Quilt said...

Wow, Lori, the orange quilt looks even better quilted and photographed, and I was very happy with the top when I handed it off to you!

Thank you so much for quilting and binding the 'Boy Quilt' tops I make for the guys you donate them to.

Mary

Patty said...

Great projects. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilt One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

dq said...

Your 4 patch project is wonderful!

Susan said...

Mary's quilt is quite lovely! Congratulations on finishing it. The four patch looks like fun for this month. Good luck on both goals.

Nann said...

Love the bright framed nine-patch for Mary's Quilt! Your four-patch block is the second time in as many days to refer to Quilt Notes. I'm going to have to poke around on that website (blog?)!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...