Sunday, August 4, 2019

Accuquilt Ohio Star Die

I forgot to include the Ohio Star Die I received in my Ambassador box!


Classic blocks are my favorite, earlier this year I used Dee's die to make a set of blue Ohio Star blocks--


Cutting an entire set of 42 blocks from assorted scraps of blue and white was so easy.  The triangles were all perfectly cut to sew together--no dog ears to trim.  I'm looking forward to using this die to make an Ohio Star quilt using Island Batik fabrics.  Thank you so much Accuquilt for sending me this die.  Accuquilt is an Island Batik Ambassador partner.  My Accuquilt GO makes cutting projects EASY and ACCURATE.  

~Lori1R in Nebraska~

*I was given the Ohio Star die free from Accuquilt*
 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ohio Stars are some of my favorites. I’m doing some for RSC this year and just loving them. Your blue ones are very pretty.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...