Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

I haven't anything new to report. Nothing bought, I didn't finish anything. Still -60 yards. I will have to work harder!!

I'm in Mankato with Laura Beth, Nick, and Mason. Ahhh! Mason is walking. Into everything.


Grandpa bought me a new outfit.


And I had a "Mason sized" Halloween cupcake.

And what does Grandma find so interesting about this little silver box??


Yesterday I was in Kasson MN. Yes, I took my camera, and completely forgot to take pictures. But Mary did a good job, go to the blog and see what we did. It was a great time, I ALWAYS enjoy these sewing sessions. And yes Julia--I wore my favorite orange sweatshirt!

I went shopping the night before to buy a stem and some leaves, I was going to come in costume Sheree--as a pumpkin! (Sheree had joked around that we should come in costume!) Anyone can host a sew in, it can be just a few people--so watch out Linda and Julia, and all the Nebraska Ladies whom I'm SORRY I can't remember all your names! I have PLENTY of room, you want to pick up Jay and come to my house? Spend the weekend? I have plenty of machines, fabric, and even a long arm. Please say yes!!

7 comments:

JuJu said...

As long as I don't have to come in costume ... did ya set a date? Orange is a good color for you Lori!!! Mason looks just like a "real" farm boy now! LOLOL

Vicki W said...

Mason might be spoiled by his Grandparents just a little bit!

Jay in Nebraska said...

I am there Lori, pick a date!

Stephanie D. said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Love the Mason pictures--especially the coveralls!

Donna said...

Mason is SO cute. I love watching a child at the just learned to walk stage. They remind us to look at things with new eyes.

sheree said...

Only NE girls and guys? How 'bout us MN quilters? :) Hey Lori, now I understand the red shoes comment

MightyMom said...

I wanna know what you're sewing!! loving those red white and blue strips you got going there....

your tiny ancient featherweight is just so damn CUTE!!!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...