Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday--Just Tuesday

I'm still in Minnesota enjoying family. Tomorrow Mason isn't going to daycare, he's staying home with grandma! I am looking forward to a whole day of just Mason and I. I haven't taken any new pictures, most the time he is so busy I can't get a shot! But while I was alone today I baked a Lemon Greek Yogurt Cake. (it couldn't move, so I could take a picture!)

Yes, it's not a big cake, and it has lemon syrup poured over it while it's hot. A little spray whipped cream and it's pretty good!

My goals will suffer this week, I drove to Minnesota with my featherweight and sewing box, but no fabric or cutting mat! Guess I didn't think very far ahead~ Oh well, some things are just more important!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome to Minnesota, Lori! I'm waving from over here in Duluth. :-) Easy to let goals suffer when there is an adorable grandson to gobble up! Enjoy him and that lovely cake, too.

Stephanie D. said...

You just gotta switch goals, that's all. I think the Yogurt cake was a worthy goal. As is playing with grandbabies.

MightyMom said...

have a good time!

katie z said...

Have lots of fun with the grandbaby! Your cake looks scrumptious.

JuJu said...

You'll have to leave a suppy of sewing stuff at LB's so you don't have to haul it back and forth!! Hey, playing with Mason is important too!! Enjoy!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...