Monday, March 26, 2018

Stash Report and Weekly Goals

This week I had some finishes--




Gold Double Square Star--Pattern free from Missouri Star.  78x91", it used 8 yards for the front and binding, the backing was supplied by Judy B in MN.  It will be donated to the boys group home.  2Rs machine sewed the binding.  Thank you Judy and 2Rs!

Next was the Green Dinosaur quilt--


82x92".  The charm squares had dinonaurs and I added a few more charms I thought blended with them.  The solid lime green came from 2Rs stash, I supplied the border and binding.  The backing came from Judy B in MN.  2Rs machine sewed the binding.  Thank you JudyB and 2Rs!  A true team  effort!  I'm guessing I supplied 4 yards.  

This week Judy B's quilt was finished--


Deer, moose, bear, wolves--all sorts of wildlife.  A perfect boy quilt!  72x88".  Judy also supplied the backing--I supplied the binding and 2Rs sewed it on!  So only 3/4 yd of stash used.  Total stash used 12.75 yards.  I bought 6 yards for backing.  New stash numbers are--

Added this week--6.00 yds
Add YTD 103.50 yds
Out this week--12.75yds
Out YTD 128.25

I'm ahead 22.75 yds!

Weekly Goals--

Quilt Quilt Quilt!!!
YoYos
Sew Binding

That's my plans for this week.  

~Lori in South Dakota~

3 comments:

Sara said...

A very successful team effort. Those all turned out great. I'm so impressed.

earthmotherwithin said...

Fabulous work! I love the colours.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful finishes, especially the Gold Double...love the pattern and your color choices.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...