Monday, April 2, 2018

Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Last night I made these blocks--


I am considering making a QOV with them.  Right now they are relaxing piecing.  Please see what everyone is working on at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, Monday Making, Quilting is More Fun than Housework, and Moving It Forward.

Weekly Goals--
Quilt Quilt Quilt!!!
YoYos
Sew Binding
#13 is on the Princess, thread is laid out.  I will start quilting on it later.  The YoYo project is down to the last 39 YoYos. (Total YoYos 2,752)  Then its just sewing several blocks to the partially set together quilt.  I pulled fabric for a binding, just need to figure out how many inches I need.  That is #1 priority for today.  My guild has a UFO challenge, and #3 pulled for March is Quarter Log Cabins.  Guild meeting is April 12th.  

~Lori in South Dakota~

5 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I have always really liked these blocks. I should put them on my RSC list for the future. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Sara said...

Those blocks will make a beautiful Quilt of Valor. I'm feeling a bit lazy today and wasted a whole day off by only working on a little binding. I need to work on my ambition levels.

Tired Teacher said...

Why you mindreader! I'm making a scrappy QOV out of the same block pattern.

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Love it! I saw this on another linky party for the first time. It's a new block for me. Can't wait to see your finish and yes it would make a wonderful QOV!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I like them! they would make a great QOV - good idea!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...