Saturday, April 6, 2019

RSC Week 13--Teal (and GREEN)!

Week 13 for Teal (and GREEN)!  Its been a busy week but I did make some Garlic Knot blocks--


Its been a busy week and I've been plodding along sewing.  How are my goals coming along?

More RSC blocks--Six
Borders on a waiting top--Cut and pressed
Load a top to quilt--not yet
Plan Island Batik April challenge--Yes
Sew more binding--Yes

Tonight I finished the 2nd small quilt top.  The backing for one is dyed and ready.  I'm linking with SoScrappy.

Have a great weekend!

~Lori1R in South Dakota~ 

8 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't it funny how even making a few blocks makes us happy? Loving those Garlic Knots.

Susie H said...

I agree with Sarah above: Even a little progress makes us smile. Great job!

Kathy S. said...

It's still progress. LOVE Garlic Knots. I have one of those projects started, but have not worked on it for quite a while.

gayle said...

Love your garlic knots! (I've got them on my someday-list. Someday!)
I didn't get a lot sewn this week either, but each little bit makes me feel happier. Even slow progress is progress.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful Garlic Knot blocks! I love your mix of colors

Debi said...

I have resisted Garlic Knots, lol! They are absolutely lovely!

Nann said...

Pretty soon we'll be pulling up knots of garlic mustard in the flower beds!

The Joyful Quilter said...

These may be my favorite Garlic Knots of all!!! Well, , of course. What's not to love?!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...