Monday, February 24, 2020

Weekly Goals

Let's try again, I did NONE of last weeks goals!

Quilt Honeycomb
Beads
Beaded Lantern
Cut bindings

Last week I was sidelined by a fibro flareup and then I spent Thur-Fri-Sat at the grands.  Nick was gone for work so I helped Laura Beth with the boys.  


The boys were very good while I babysat.  Here are Max and Asher sharing their blankets while watching a movie.


Grandma had time to make breakfast for them before school and daycare--I used the handy dandy corn dog maker to cook breakfast sausages in pancake batter. YUM!!  Pancakes/sausages that are finger food to dip in syrup!  


2Rs and I met and did a little shopping, I bought 1 yd cuts of these reproduction fabrics, a pink paisley, a plum, and a teal.  

I can hardly wait for summer, Ken and I found this at Menards for $25--


A complete bird feeding station.  A 7ft pole with the five feeders you see.  It will need additional support (the small legs at the bottom will NOT hold 5 full feeders) so will use slim rounded electric fence posts pounded deep and secured with black duck tape.  Not a lot of duck tape, as the raccoons will try to climb it to reach the feeders, and if you use too much tape it makes toe holds for their feet.  I may try a PVC pipe around the pole to deter the climbing critters. There are always a few casualties to my bird feeders each year.  A little cooking--


Swedish meatballs in gravy over rice.  I put 4 baggies of large meatballs in the freezer.  6-8 meatballs (they were bigger than the ones above) will average 1# of meatballs.  

It has warmed up, I am almost thawed.  Spring is coming!!

Lori1R in South Dakota

3 comments:

Sara said...

I had to laugh about your weekly goals because I was just writing basically the same post today. LOL

Your Swedish meatballs look much like the ones I make. And I also serve them over rice quite often, although I do noodles sometimes too.

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose fat then you have to start using this totally brand new custom keto plan.

To produce this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, decent, money-efficient, and delicious.

Since their first launch in 2019, 100's of individuals have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a certified keto plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.

swooze said...

I laughed so hard. You’re talking about casualties then talking about cooking and its something small and round. Oh the thoughts!!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...