Monday, October 12, 2020

Design Wall Monday

Bricks and Stepping Stones rows are being sewn together--
I am quite happy to allow the fabrics be random BUT--
I did change out one of these!  The squirrel is still being VERY friendly--I hear him hanging on my door handle, you can't mistake the scrabbling of those claws/feet.  I am sure he would come in if the door was open.  He must be bringing friends, there were four squirrels outside a few days ago.  I'm linking with Love Laugh Quilt, Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, and Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework.  

Lori1R in Nebraska


2 comments:

earthmotherwithin said...

I love this quilt pattern - I have made two of them so far!

Sara said...

Love those bricks and stepping stones.

My squirrel runs across the roof right above my office, then leaps to the tree to check the bird feeder. I quit filling that feeder in late August because there were no birds - only ravenous squirrels.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...