Saturday, October 3, 2020

RSC--RED

RSC has been neglected this summer--working and life has kept me busy.  This week I snuck in some sewing time--
These were cut using the Accuquilt BOB die, it is so easy to piece these odd shaped blocks (9" finished).  All the dark fabrics were given to me, the lighter neutral was found last year on a clearance table at I Bee Quiltin' in Norfolk Nebraska.  2Rs and I stop every chance we can, its on the way to Dee's house!  I'm linking to SoScrappy RSC.

Lori1R in Nebraska

5 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous blocks!

Jenny said...

Such lovely blocks, although they do look a little complicated to me.

swooze said...

Love the crossed canoe blocks!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great start to your Crossed Canoe blocks, Lori, and that look SEW good in RED!!

Susie H said...

The canoes are really pretty. Love red & white quilts.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...