Sunday, November 1, 2020

Ladder of Success

November 1st, time to start Ladder of Success by Judy Martin!
It was published in the May/June 2012 issue of Quiltmaker magazine.  
I am ready to start cutting, I've prewashed my black and have picked the white background.  This will also be a new start for 2021 IJDC Challenge on Stashbusters@groups.io.  IJDC is "Inspiration Journal/Document Challenge".  Its a challenge to start a project on your bucket list.  Would you like to join me??

Lori1R in South Dakota

4 comments:

swooze said...

Will your blacks and whites be scrappy?

Sara said...

That is a really visually interesting design. I love it, and can't wait to see how yours turns out.

Sandi1100 said...

That's a beautiful quilt! I'm trying real hard not to start anything new until I get more UFO's done. Well, actually I do have to make a new quilt for a niece who's having a girl.

Nann said...

I've so admired that pattern -- your version turned out so well!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...