Saturday, September 23, 2023

Changing weather

Yesterday the weather was gorgeous!  This is the last week the campground will be open and its starting to slow down.  I brought down the rocking lawn chair and sat outside to sew binding--


But later in the day the skies opened up.  This morning I was adding the totals from my rain gauge and we've had 4.90"!!  This was the view from my steps this morning--


Luckily we're not full and I was able to close sites so no one rented them--we know which ones flood.  In a day or two the water will be gone.  Lori1R at the soggy Campground Workhouse


1 comment:

Kim said...

Now that’s a lot of water in a short time! Rained a good amount over here in Minnesota too. Pretty soggy this morning.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...