Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday Fun

I miss sewing.  Sigh  I will do as much sewing as possible this winter!  But for now I've been crocheting.  Simple items, pot scrubbies and wash cloths.  I was tired of the yarn I had, needed more colors so I waited for a sale and free shipping--

Not the start of a big yarn stash, it all fits in a cardboard box.  I immediately tried a new color out--


Not sure what I'll do with them all.  Perhaps the grandsons can give them to their teachers at Christmas?  I like practical gifts--these are one size fits all!  Lori1R at the Campground Workhouse


1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Super fun colors for knitting ;-)

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...