Friday, August 18, 2017

Random Pictures

The rabbits and gophers ate most my plants this year.  But if I put them on a picnic table the critters leave them alone--



Zucchini, cucumbers, and morning glories.  I have zucchini ready to pick.  The cucumbers are blooming like crazy but none to eat yet.  Mustache slept in his bed for the first time--

 

The mailman delivered a box--





It contained three quilt tops, five backings, and a big handful of 2.5" strips!  Thank you Judy!!  I will quilt these and donate them to McCrossan Boy's Ranch.


 Family time this weekend.  We're really looking forward to it!

~LORI in Nebraska~




5 comments:

Sara said...

Moustache is turning into a very pretty cat and looks like he is enjoying that bed. I can't get over how well your container garden is doing!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I think you have a camper cat! :)

Enjoy your family time this weekend. We're doing the same. Going to a get together at the park in Crofton. Nephew and his family are home from Japan to bring the oldest daughter to the states for college. I think she's going somewhere in Texas.

Tired Teacher said...

I've never tried container gardening, but I may have to after seeing your success.

Suzanne said...

Family time is always the best!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love it! The garden on the table is a great idea - and the cat! how funny!!!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...