Friday, March 1, 2019

OMG--March

Time to check my OMG.  Quilt the Bricks and SS quilt.  Yes, I got it quilted!


Sorry for the glare, but its quilted and the binding is on, ready for hand sewing the binding.  What shall my March OMG be?  How about binding the Gray Baby quilt??


I especially like the quilting, its called Clematis by Jodi Beamish--


I edited the photo to show the quilting better, the backing is a white flannel with tiny blue and yellow polka dots. 

My blog has been silent, I've been busy--


Had surgery on my elbow and hand.  RIGHT elbow and hand, and I'm right handed!  (Its a mirror image photo).  Its been a week and feels much better.  I can sew simple seams, press, do anything that doesn't require hand strength or reaching.  But can't use a rotary cutter--yet!  Glad I had plenty of precut projects--



I'm linking with Elm Street Quilts.  Did you have a OMG?  How did you do?  

~Lori1R in South Dakota~

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hope the healing continues to go well. Having lots of things precut probably made it easy to do a little sewing while recuperating. And it gets you out of shoveling snow. LOL

Patty said...

Happy binding! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and good luck with your project!

Nann said...

Hope the surgery is successful so you can get back to serious quilting! Congratulations on completing your OMG.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...