Saturday, March 30, 2019

RSC Week 12 Wonderful GREEN

14 More Green blocks--


Some blocks only have a TINY TINY sprig of green, but that's good enough for me!   Changed my photo prop, an OLD green pottery pitcher stuffed with a piece of green fabric and some greenery stuck behind it.  The Duck tape is underneath the pitcher and a long bluetooth speaker is behind the two blocks at the bottom.  There's fabric stuffed in the pitcher because it has a big chip out of the edge.  

I'm linking with SoScrappy.  I love green so much I'm going to make green blocks in April too!  

~Lori1R in South Dakota~

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE how you "dress up" for your photo shoot! LOL Guess I shouldn't be SEW surprised that you will be continuing with GREEN for the month of April. Goodness knows, I could do the same!!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Love your old green pitcher, chip and all.
Please send me some of your ambition!! LOL

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...