Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fresh Bread and Still Quilting



Today is cold and windy! I'm staying warm by quilting and baking bread. Almost finished quilting the persimmon chinese coins. Tomorrow I am taking supper over to a friend's house, making a few of her favorites. Homemade bread, chicken, BBQ pork ribs, pecan pie. I am also taking her the bargello quilt. Shhh--she doesn't know!! She is a dear dear friend who tells everyone "I'm almost 90 yo!!" She's very active and fun, but when it's this cold it's better if I go visit her, I would feel terribly guilty if she fell on the ice coming to visit me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Two more of my favorite things paired up here...I can smell the bread baking!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...