Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Not Very Quilty


Quilty things have not been getting done the last few days. Spent two days with my sister at Dr. appointments and running errands/shopping. But it was good to spend time with her. I was unable to participate in Judy's Quiltathon (bummer!!) but I read everyone's posts. Promised myself that tomorrow I would finish quilting the QOV that's on the machine. And I wanted to "practice" quilting with fleece for backing, I have a cheater baby panel and some fleece for backing to try. Mary suggested a thin batting in between to stabilize it and I will do that. I also might try loading it with the fleece on top so I can "see" it it's stretching or puckering.

1 comment:

Sue R said...

Hi Lori, I'd be interested to know how the practice session with the fleece works out.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...