Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quilt Show



Woohoo--my friend won one of those wonderful basket doorprizes!! It was full of goodies, handmade napkins, pillowcase, needle punch candy jar, an Angel, FQ's, Quilt patterns, you name it I think it was in there!



And here is the picture of the raffle quilt with my friend Shirley!! Although I didn't win it, the lady who did was thrilled!!

Here is my friend Betty again, with a quilt entered by my bestest friend!! She belongs to the guild and we entered it in the show too.



It's been a great day, had lots of fun and I'm so glad my friend won one of the baskets. I won a small door prize, it's a quilt shop directory book. Very handy item!!!

3 comments:

Henrietta said...

That is the ugliest quilt I have ever seen bar none and you have to show the entire world. I thought it was safely buried in the prairie.Huh!

Valerie said...

This looks like lots of fun. I sure wish that I could win a basket like that. I have really enjoyed my visit with you.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Oh Henrietta--I just love it, how can you say such awful things about it!!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...