Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Goals


With summer in full swing, I'm having a hard time achieving my goals. But if I made my goals each time--would they still be goals??

1. Finish the quilting on tossed salad top
2. Get baby quilt to borders stage
3. Put borders on Chunky Churn Dash

I think that is enough for this week, I have so many other things to do this week that aren't quilty. When I am stuck in the house this winter, I will work harder on my goals. Oh, can you hear it?? I think my deck and a glass of lemonade is calling!

3 comments:

JuJu said...

Lori, too hot and humid here for sitting on the deck, even with lemonade!!!
Julia

Pat said...

I'll be by tomorrow for that lemonade :) if only it was possible...

Stephanie D. said...

Did you fall off the deck? Still squeezing the lemons? Where are you, gal?

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...