Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

Stash report time, I have to fess up! When Sally and I were shopping, I did buy fabric. 3 yards of navy blue Kona cloth.


I have been sorting my "bricks" and thinking of pulling all the blue/purple bricks into one quilt. Sorta like I saw on Mereth's blog. I really liked her quilt, and thought I would try it with dark navy blue instead of the blacks I have been using. So that makes it -25 yards for the year. I do hope I remember how to finish something!


PS--I've been reading everyone's stash reports, but unable to leave comments on most of them!!

3 comments:

Infinity Quilter said...

How festive! You'd make a great queen! You're doing a great job on not buying...only 25 yards for the year. That's GREAT! A blue and purple bricks quilt will be awesome. Eventually I want to make another one. My pink/brown one is probably one of my favorites of all the quilts I've made. Hubby has claimed it as his so I gotta make another one. ;0)

Tins and Treasures said...

"I hope I remember how to finish something" I laughed out loud...
While I haven't learned to quilt, I have many, many other projects in the works!!

Sarah said...

Oooh! That blue looks really nice! A blue-ish bricks quilt will look really good...but then again I am partial to blues. ;-) Keep plucking away at that stash. I'm sure once you're back home this fall that your sewing will pick up some more.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...