Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

Ah, the stash report!! Nothing bought, nothing finished! Still -60 yards. But I am going to be making some progress! Today I hope to load a top on the long arm and start quilting it. I've made progress on all my goals this week.

My sister picked out some rose fleece to back a quilt top (this is the extra wide 90" fleece)--

I found the exact color green I needed to finish my friend's quilt--

I know the picture is washed out, but, it is exactly the right color for a small border and binding!

And here are my 9 patches, I think I have 3 rows left to sew together. My stash report doesn't show it, but I am working away! I hope to have finishes rolling in before the end of the year!

10 comments:

Mary said...

I see two tops there that are similar to ones I hope to start soon -- a bricks quilt and a nine patch.

With all that you're working on, the finishes will start rolling in!

Vicky said...

Forward progress! Good for you!

Sue H said...

YEA!!! Progress is such a good feeling. And you're in the negative numbers for the year -- doubly good!

Jay in Nebraska said...

I love that Singer 15 Lori! Way to go on the finishes...I am making backs now...I think I am going to be using 10 inch squares...

Suzanne said...

Positive progress is a good thing!

MightyMom said...

dude! that fleece is yummy!

I like the green too!!

Lori said...

Yea to you, getting sewing done. If I could just get out of the recliner to the sewing machine I might move a few numbers. Oh wait, I was talking in my sleep....
Have a great week.

Mary-Kay said...

When you use the fleeece as a backing do you have to stabalize it? I have some minkie that I want to use as a backing and it's so shifty. I don't know if it's worth using. I would be quilting it on my home machine.

Donna said...

Sounds like you'll have a finish or two before the end of the month. Good job!

Dianne B. said...

You have some pretty things there -- including that lovely sewing machine! The pink fleece is luscious! And the green is nice, too. Take care, Dianne B. in England

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...