Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday--working and fun

Today Henrietta and I worked hard.  Then Laura Beth, Mason and Nick came to Minneapolis and we went to the mall.  Only a few errands, but Mason did get to ride on a kiddie ride.   Then we had a hard time getting him off!!

 

After supper we came back to the motel and took Mason swimming.  All is quiet now, and I think we're going to get some rest.  No sewing.  I didn't even bring my machine, or bring along a coupon.  But I think we might check out a few stores if we have time, just BECAUSE!!
  
 

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What kid wants to get off those rides???? I sure didn't!!! Yeah, you have to do somthings 'just because'!!! I hope you get to do alot of 'just becauses' today!!!
Just because......;-)

MightyMom said...

you know....I think that kid MIGHT be related to you in some way........

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...