Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wandering on Wednesday

Yes, it's truly "wandering Wednesday" here!  I'm in Minnesota at Laura Beth and family, I will head back to South Dakota and post more from there.  I packed in a hurry, and although I brought my laptop, I FORGOT THE POWER CORD!  I will have to save any pictures etc until then.   I can't even figure out how to copy my signature!  Oh, you guys have fun, I think Mason and Grandma are going to eat supper at a restraurant and have some quality Mason time.  Grandpa isn't here, but he would insist that I take Mason for ice cream, so I'm off to please the men in my life!

3 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Hi, Lori,
Visiting the grandbaby trumps any other tasks on your agenda. Can't wait to see pictures!

Take care ~Natalie

Stephanie D. said...

Okay, with all that greening up, it's time to take the snowy trees off your blogsite!

How about a cute montage of that adorable grandson?

JuJu said...

You and Sheree are realted!! Power cords!!!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...