Monday, March 7, 2011

Tuesday Goals

I've been busy with things other than quilting.   Last week's goals were just that--goals!  I did work on my Cherry Tree blocks, and I made two Two Lips blocks.  We'll see how much sewing I do this week.  So for goals---

  1. Finish one Cherry Tree block
  2. Make five Two Lips blocks
  3. Pick first border for Scrappy Trip Around the World


Does your husband do this?  


Yes, he's putting a grill together in the living room.   Its almost done.  I won't thaw any steaks yet, just in case. 




  



7 comments:

pdudgeon said...

LOL yup! most things get put together either in the living room or the bedroom, depending on their final destinations (i almost said 'resting places"!!).

Kathie said...

Lately I have only been making daily goals because life always seems to get in the way. I figure as long as I accomplish something every day I am doing good.

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

Putting a grill together in the living room isn't any stranger than finally finding a spot in the garage to put the grill away for the winter when winter is nearly over (we hope!!). Still snowing though.

MightyMom said...

well where else is he sposed to put it together?

Mary-Kay said...

Is that wishful thinking on your husband's part? I bet he's hoping that since he put it together, any day now it will be bbq weather.

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I have been off line so long I thought I'd come and see what you have been up to lately. Seeing a grill is not what I thought I'd see. I was thinking more along the lines of a new quilt for me to drool over.

Patty Ashworth said...

It's right next to the motorcycle... That's when I start quilting on the couch and leave pins and needles around.... he'll get the hint. Start putting fabric in the garage. Also a good hint that you'll take over what he doesn't use.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...