Monday, May 28, 2012

Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

I've made two 36 patch yellow blocks.  The other piece is a curtain for my camper.  The sun peeks through the blind above my head.  Now, if I'm getting UP its no problem.  If I'm sleeping IN, it is!  I will pin it to the padded valance with upholstery pins.  


Sunday I broke my favorite ruler.  It's been cracked for a long time--but today it fell off the shelf and its now in two pieces.


I seldom need a long ruler in the camper--and I told Henrietta I will use it anyway.  She gave me an "ear beating"  (I love that term!) and pointed out there are five more rulers this size at home--and two that are exactly the same as the broken one.  I consider myself lucky she is not here as I know she would have driven to the dumpster to throw it away!

Weekly Goals--
  1. Make binding for Brown Urban Cabin
  2. Sew more TATW together
 Summer is here and I hope everyone is enjoying it!




1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

Those two pretty blocks would look perfect in my 36 patch quilt!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...