Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stash Report Week 27

Time to change the numbers--

In This Week--1.5 yards
In Year to Date--124.0 yards
Used This Week--12.5 yards
Used Year to Date--106.75 yards

Stash is ahead 17.25 yards

I finished the Blue Urban Cabin--that used 12.5 yards.  I bought some 1/4 yards cuts for my applique and added 1.5 yards. 

There are 25 weeks left.  I've used 100 yards of stash.  I'm not sure where I'm going with my stash--but that's okay.  Do you have a plan for the rest of 2012??

Ken and I are in Minnesota.  Its hot and a pool and a Slip'n'Slide are on the lawn. 


Asher and Grandpa stayed inside where it was cool.


 Check out everyone's stash report at Patchwork Times!



2 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

You're winning!!!! Yayyyyyyyy!

Lori said...

Great job on your stash. I guess I should get on the ball and count my finishes again. Cute baby pic. Stay cool, wish we would get a little warmer weather, been in the low end of sixties.

Lori in Oregon

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...