Monday, August 25, 2014

Design Wall Monday

This week I worked on--


A purse and a challenge project.  The purse went together easily.  The challenge project, well, its still in the bag.  This week I will work on putting them together into "something".  Please see everyone's design wall posts at Patchwork Times.

I've had a summer break from blogging.  Mostly because I have been unable to do blog posts from my tablet!  There hasn't been much sewing but lots of summer fun, sewing with my friends Pat and Lorri2Rs.  I'm hoping for more regular blog posts now, I have a bit of stash enhancing to report and maybe a finish yet this week.  

5 comments:

Mary-Kay Colman said...

Nice purse! I love the fabric. Hope your surgery went well.

Sara said...

The purse fabric is adorable. Glad to see you back online!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Good to hear from you! Stash enhancement is always fun.

Nancy said...

Great to see a post from you in my Reader this AM.

i can't post from my tablet either. Sure wish I could because it would be much easier.

Elaine Adair said...

My Feedly.com picked up your post. 8-)))

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...