Saturday, June 13, 2015

Rainbow Scrappy Saturday

More light blue to green blocks--





Oh, you noticed the last block doesn't have any light blue to green fabric?   The black/light pieces were leftovers from another project so I made an album block with them.  The first two blocks contains more stripe/dot sample fabrics and a 5" batik charm I chopped. Please see everyone's Rainbow Scrappy projects at SoScrappy.


I spent a few days with Laura Beth and the boys.  

Mason and I had lunch out complete with Chunky Monkey Pancakes and 2 cups of Hot Chocolate

Bribing Asher with a Hostess cupcake at Mason's ball game


Maxwell surprised by the flash on my camera phone
All of us went out for supper Friday night.  Six requires someone sitting in the 3rd row.  Three child car seats are in the 2nd row, so it was easier for someone to sit in the 3rd row via the back door.  I volunteered!


Back door open

I'm crawling in

Made it!
 It looks much more awkward than it was!  

Have a great week everyone!

~Lori~


8 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hey! You were even wearing the right color for the RSC when you went out to dinner with the boys!!! I guess you are really into this Rainbow scrap thing. LOL

Tired Teacher said...

Every time I see your beautiful album blocks, I think, "I've got to make some of those!" I love this set and the last one is my favorite.

I might be able to get in the back seat, but getting out would be more of a challenge. ;o)

swooze said...

You go gramma! LOL!

Nell's Quilts said...

Love the teal and taupe album block but the teal and white isn't bad either. What grandma's won't do to spend time with the kids.

Sheila said...

Love those blocks. The kids are so cute. Kept you busy. I think I would have chosen the third row seat, too.

scraphappy said...

It really does look like a poopin face. What a cute shirt. The black block makes a great addition to your project. Sometimes just the right scraps pop up when needed

Alycia said...

Oh how much fun to hang out with those kiddos - but the back seat entrance - Impressive!!!

Scrappy quilter said...

That is such a cute shirt. Cute kids and great blocks.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...