Friday, October 6, 2017

Motivation Friday

I have a finish!  



The album blocks were made in 2014 & 2015 just for fun.  All sorts of red, white, blue, and tan fabrics.  It finishes 75X88" and will be donated as a QOV after the quilt show next weekend.  I promised Dee in Nebraska she could have it, her quilting group has a need for QOV.  And--Lorri2Rs and I can use it as an excuse to visit her!  Cecely held it for me to photograph, the Visitor Center has a good spot to take photos.  Thank you Cecely!  I'm estimating it used 14 yards of stash.  

~Lori in Nebraska~

3 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful quilt. It will be loved by some deserving veteran.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I have no motivation today even though it's Motivation Friday!

Lovely quilt! Maybe one of these days I'll get some motivation to finish a couple UFOs.

Tired Teacher said...

It's a beautiful quilt and is a fabulous QOV.

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...