Saturday, August 1, 2020

OMG August

Time for an August goal!  I will bind the blue sheep quilt--


There are sheep in the border fabric.  More RSC Album blocks from 2015? The binding is made, it's in the ziploc bag on the left.  Whew, thought my quilt had a strange design element but its just a leaf that blew on it while taking the picture!  So another binding project for August.  

Gorgeous weather today in Nebraska--72° and the forecast high for today is 79°.  I plan to sit outside at work and sew binding.  I'm linking with Elm Street Quilts OMG.

Lori1R in Nebraska

7 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Beautiful quilt...love all the different
colors...have a great day!

Marly said...

I like the pale blue background; it sets the squares off beautifully.

Nann said...

I like the two-sides border. The setting squares enhance the blocks.

Patty said...

Pretty. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and good luck with your project.

Susan said...

It does sound like a lovely day in NE. We have lots of rain and humidty most days. The drip off the eaves was so bad today, it woke me from my nap! Then the sun was shining off the wet leaves, while it was still pouring rain!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Very pretty! Good luck with its completion! We've been having great weather down here in KS too! (My DS is at Creighton & he's mentioned the good weather up there.)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Happy stitching, Lori! You are closing in on a quilt finish. Yours is an understated rainbow. SEW pretty!

Playing Catchup

Its been busy!  Thanksgiving has come and gone, soon it will be Christmas.  We got our vaccinations a couple weeks ago--Covid, RSV, Influena...